Thursday, March 6, 2014

Kristina- day 4

The role play activity we did today was a fun way to put everything we learned this week to use. I was excited when Ms. Grosart and Mr. Little asked me to be the drug dealer because I got to be the "bad guy" but wouldnt suffer from any REAL consequences. With my new name (Beyoncè) and "bad guy" identity, I dealt the coke to Josh in a rather stealthy way, but ultimately was caught. When in court I was a bit nervous because the prosecuters (who in this case were the police that caught me) wanted to put me on a $10,000 bail! I knew the judge would ask for a bail, but I was hoping for a much smaller one. My attourney fought and helped get me a lowered bail of $5,000. Although it was kind of cool to play the "bad guy" I don't have thousands of dollars I'm willing to put towards bailing myself out of jail, so I think I'll stick to being the "good guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment