Monday, March 3, 2014

Alisha Gilbert Day 1

Today was very fun. I enjoyed visiting the police department as well at the county jail. I was nervous when we went into the boys "dorm" at Belknap and they were all staring at us. The guards seemed to get a long well with the inmates and the inmates reacted well with eachother as well. When we went into the boys "dorm" and the officer was talking, an inmate told me "it isn't that bad, don't listen to him." I thought that that was interesting to think that he really didn't hate it there. When we got to peek in on maximum security, I got a little scared because one of the guys were staring at us out of his window. It was pretty creepy. I couldn't ever imagine going there for committing a crime, but I honestly wouldn't mind working there.

No comments:

Post a Comment