Thursday, March 6, 2014

Alisha Gilbert Day 4

When Mr. Chris Keating came into talk to us, it was very interesting. I enjoyed learning all of the things that he had to tell us such as the different cases that he has done or when he told us stuff that he didn't know when he graduated from law school. What he had to say was very valuable for me because this is a field of interest.

The court case that we did today was very cool. Being a Police Officer during this showed me how hard it is to make an arrest because of all the evidence that you need, such as a probable cause. The police have a really difficult job I've learned because they have to chase down criminals/civilians and not know what the criminal or civilian is going to do to them. Today and yesterday has given me a completely different outlook on the cops and justice system.

No comments:

Post a Comment