Thursday, March 6, 2014

Gracie Day 4

Today as well as yesterday afternoon, we met with Chris Keating the Executive Director of  NH Public Defender Office. He spoke with us particularly about public defense along with the entirety of the Criminal Justice system. He had so much knowledge and experience that it made the information really interesting to learn about. After having met with him and the previous criminal justice members, I felt way more knowledgeable than I had been going into Project Week. This afternoon, as a group we were able to express this knowledge in a fun activity in which we were assigned to different parts of a case, and had a court arraignment. I had an enjoyable time participating as a lawyer, and I was able to demonstrate what I have learned over these days which was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment