Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 4 - claire

When Mr. Keating came to talk to us yesterday I was skeptical on what we were going to learn and if we were going to learn anything. After a couple hours with him I found it very interesting listening to his previous cases and experiences being an executive director of New Hampshire public defender office. I did end up learning a lot about situations when an officer comes up to me I don't actually have to talk to him or he needs some sort of proof or evidence to search me. My whole life I thought that if I got accused of something and went to trial it will be no big deal of I didn't do it but once he told us the story of the man who "raped" a girl at knife point then dropped her off at her house that whole idea changed. I strongly believe that he didnt do it and that it was just an obsessive girl who was upset that he wouldn't call her which really scared me. Throughout the past week I have learned numerous things and became very fascinated in criminal justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment